This is just a simple little tag with bookish opinion questions, so here we go 🙂
– E-Book or Physical Book? I prefer physical books because I really love to smell my books while I read them.
– Paperback or Hardback? Hardback, they’re sturdier.
– Online or In-Store Book Shopping? Online is cheaper, but I like to see the actual copy I’m getting so it really depends on the book I guess.
– Trilogies or Series? Trilogies
– Heroes or Villains? Villains are way more interesting.
– A book you want everyone to read? Any Frances Hardinge book, this needs to happen…
– Recommend an underrated book? Trial by Fire By Josephine Angelini. I have seen so many people unhaul this in videos and posts because they just bought it on a whim and didn’t think they’d ever read it. Please read it! It is so good, it has an amazing world and the characters are interesting. Just stop unhauling this people!
– The last book you finished? Mystery Girl by Paul Tobin, it’s a graphic novel about a woman who literally knows the answer to any mystery she’s asked about. Pretty crazy, it was pretty good.
– The Last Book You Bought? Half Bad by Sally Green, e-book was on sale, I don’t even know anything about it lol
– Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark? A tissue
– Used Books: Yes or No? If it’s in good condition, it doesn’t matter.
– Top Three Favourite Genres? Fantasy, Thriller, Adventure
– Borrow or Buy? Borrow, then if I love it, buy
– Characters or Plot? Um… Both? I need it to be well rounded.
– Long or Short Books? It doesn’t matter, depends on my mood.
– Long or Short Chapters? Short, please, always short. It just makes my life easier
– Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry? Laugh
– Our World or Fictional Worlds? Fictional
– Audiobooks: Yes or No? Yes, all the way
– Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover? Yes…
– Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations? Movies, tv shows never seem to do it justice.
– A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book? The Devil Wears Prada
– Series or Standalone’s? Depends, if the story is good I’d want more but there are some series out there that have been dragged out too much.
Thanks for the tag Michelle, this was fun!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time, bye 🐯