I don’t know the original info for is for this tag, I was given the impression that the original is no longer on YouTube but if you know where I can find it, let me know and I’ll link it here 🙂
I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this but it looked like fun when Michelle from MichEllisLife did it so I decided to also.
25 Bookish Facts about me 🙂
1. I can usually only read one chapter at a time, even if it’s good and I want to know what happens. Unless I’m on a reading schedule for a buddy read or something, I can rarely force myself to read more than one.
2. The first author I ever met was Brandon Mull and I was super nervous, he was very nice though.
3. Through our love of books, I met my book/life BFF, Michelle and she’s awesome… It sucks we no longer live close to each other.
4. I attended my first book festival, YALLfest, with Michelle in November and I’m hooked, I want to go to all of them!
5. While walking around during Yallfest, we passed Soman Chainani 3 times… Ironically, his was one of the books I didn’t bring due to not having space in my suitcase so I never actually got to speak to him.
6. My book collection has grown considerably in the last 2 years, and I am now on a semi ban because I am so bad at reading books I own.
7. My TBR is out of control, between my ebooks and physical books, I have over 180 books that I own and haven’t read.
8. The first book we read in my very first book club (started by Michelle) was The Maze Runner by James Dashner, I was the only one who loved it and I devoured the whole series.
9. I hated The Scorch Trials movie and I’m still mad about the huge plot re-write of the story… Don’t even get me started.
10. The only movie I loved better than the book was The Devil Wears Prada, Meryl Streep makes Miranda Priestly amazing.
11. I love middle grade books.
12. I started in the book community with Bookstagram, I love photography so that is the perfect thing for me.
13. I love Funko Pops and I wish they would make more bookish ones.
14. I am slowly accumulating classics even though I’ve only read 3 in my whole life.
15. I love magnetic bookmarks more than regular paper ones.
16. I only finished the Harry Potter series last year, I had only read the first 4 in my childhood and never got around to picking them back up until then.
17. My husband bought me a bouquet of roses made from old book pages instead of just regular flowers.
18. I have worked in 2 libraries and they were my favorite jobs besides being a mommy.
19. I am usually in the middle of 2 or 3 books at a time, sometimes it’s a book and an audiobook but I have been known to pick up several physical or ebooks at the same time.
20. I may own a couple One Direction books…
21. I may also own several Monkees books…
22. I may have also at one time, but no longer, owned a few books about Orlando Bloom.
23. When I was younger and first became a Monkees fan I wrote semi fan fiction about them, nothing dirty, but I was part of a group of fans who had a special community… And I’m not telling you what it is because I’m pretty sure it’s still on the internet somewhere lol.
24. Disney’s version of Peter Pan is still my favorite.
25. I converted my non-reader husband this year to love books, he didn’t even see it coming lol.
So yeah, there’s some fun facts about me. Sorry I haven’t been posting anything lately, I had some family visiting this month and it’s just been crazy. But I’m hoping to have some stuff up soon, I have a few books to review and also our Raven Cycle Read Along starts next month so yay!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time, bye 😀